Welcome on board the Club Med 2, a magnificent 613 foot sailing ship which, each winter, takes to the waters of the Caribean where each stop is a door opening to a new world.
The new design by Eric GIZARD signs the entrance of this 5 mast vessel in the category of Club Med's 5 trident resorts.
Comfort and refinement are the key words of this sailing ship rare and intimate, with its ship-owners suite of 420 square feet and 10 new suites of 380 square feet.
With its splendid decks, its nautical hall for sports enthusiasts, its two gourmet restaurants and its crew of 200, this vessel offers all the refinement of a first-class ship, enhanced by the undeniable pleasures of a Club Med resort... one that's racing across the water.
This resort accepts children from age 8 with no supervision.
On board, all pleasures are at your disposal
- Magnificent French 5 mast vessel offering space and comfort
- Charm of this 5 mast sailing ship, intimate and refined
- Elegant and poetic design signed Sophie Jacqmin
- 8 decks covering 2000 square meters
- Spacious and elegant cabins all with an ocean view
Well being and conviviality is our main concern
- A attentive and personalized service
- 200 members of staff for 372 passengers
- The Club Med spirit is on board with a team of GO's always there to answer to all your needs
- all inclusive package
The delicacy of the table in total freedom
- Table recognized as "Table coup de coeur" with its two restaurants
- Refined cuisine with both buffets and A La carte restaurants.
- Enjoy teas from around the world every afternoon at 4.30pm
Each cabin of 193 square feet, offers you an amazing view of the different sites throughout your cruise. Elevator at the front and back of the ship.
- 55 Club Cabins on the B deck (lower deck)
- 67 Club Cabins on the C deck (middle deck)
- 48 Club Cabins on D deck (higher deck)
The deluxe cabins, of 258 square feet, offer a high level of comfort and amenities. Located on the F deck "Fidji" and at the front of the ship, they each have two large portholes
Elevator at the front and the back of the ship
Spacious and refined suites, open on to the ocean through the 4 large portholes.
1 Shipowners suite (Suite Armateur) of 420 square feet, located on deck F, and 10 new suites of 380 square feet on deck D, offer you a high level of comfort on board our ship.